Monday, April 13, 2009

Overeating

Today had to drive to SF airport to pick up parents. So finished the elliptical in the AM. Such a nice feeling, to be done with something I NEED to do right in the AM. Wish I could say the same about my piano practice, journal reading, grocery shopping, laundry folding and keeping away too.

Bkfst: one bread slice and scrambled egg

Snack: two cups of tea and cookies.
Banana, one 220 cal chocolate bar, half a bag of chips-approx 300cal, all eaten on the way to sanfran

Dinner: one and half cup rice + one cup lentils + one cup mushroom pea curry

After-dinner snack: Lots and lots of the gourmet sweets my mom got for me. 100s and thousands of calories gone in the time it took me to clean up the kitchen and make a cup of tea.

My mother's first reaction on seeing me after 6 months was'oh, you are looking slim!' which made me happy. But by the end of the evenig it was clear to her and me that in those 6 months I havent learnt to control my eating- one sight of chocolate or pastry and I am reduced to a pig.

No comments: