Sunday, April 12, 2009

Off today

4miles R/W with DH. In the 2 weeks off from running have lost all the gains I made in these last few months. I was running 80% of this route and ran up the 3-5% incline hill a month ago.
Today I ran maybe 30% of the time, the last mile was all walking, walked slowly up the hill, had to resort to run 100 steps/walk 200 steps, all simply due to difficulty taking in a complete breath and no eaxercise to speak of in the last 2 weeks.
Why do I insist on blogging the whole scenario? because I want to emphasise to myself that I am not having a good time because of these allergies, and that might make me take care of myself. Otherwise, as soon as I start feeling better, I will forget about this episode and then it will repeat itself next year.
No blogging about food intake today- hey, its sunday, gimme a break!!

No comments: