Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bkfst: one cup oatmeal with milk + half banana

At this time knew there was going to be a party at work, I was providing the cake and I bought it- creamy, decadent, chocolate! And I imagined the cake being cut and me shaking my head, refusing a piece because I had had so much sugar in the last few days.

In actuality, or lets say in my very own reality show,this is what happened: I was at the table before everyone else, I ate my rice and bean burrito fast and then kept looking at the cake till the birthday girl took pity on me and cut it and gave me a slice, which I ate without remorse. So...
Lunch: half burrito + one piece of chocolate cake

Came home and decided to get on the elliptical for an hour- managed atleast 50 min before the family called and now am thinking light for dinner- maybe half a cup of cereal or something. Cant breathe because am so stuffed.

Actually cant breathe because of the allergies. Saw the doctor yeaterday who prescribed some nasal drops and eye drops and advised me to start taking the meds 15 days before the season. Story repeated. The doctor last year had said the same and me like every second person had ignored her advice.

And TSH is high, which means I have hypothyroidism, which means I have to be on thyroid medication, chronically, which I dont like, but I will follow the doctors orders this time- I really want to feel better.

No comments: