Thursday, March 19, 2009

How long..

...do you think the 'no processed foods' rule would last?

With my Dh around, precisely one day. That was the day I baked cookies at home and the next day since he was off form work, he went to Sam's Club and returned with a 12-pack of their humungous muffins.

You know what, they didnt even taste that good. I did eat one, in pieces, the whole 1200 calories, but it tasted artificial. Maybe , and I am really hoping this, maybe, I am reaching the stage where only natural, home made food tastes good to me.

And he got sun-chips which my daughters 7yo friend assured us are not junk food because they are whole-grain!!

On the exercise front- missing a lot more days this time due to scheduling problems. On the weight front- nada, zilch again. A study came up recently that just walking 1 hour a day helped people lose and keep off 5-8 pounds in one year, so maybe I will lose some more. The exercise feels good tho, when I do it. So far lost 5 pounds since Nov 2008, a pound a month, and somewhere previously I had written that I would gladly take a loss of even one pound a month. How do some words come so true?

No comments: